Thursday, May 13, 2010

Brigid has arrived in Canada!


Hi Noelle,
Brigid the Bear has arrived safely! I found her in my mailbox on Monday morning - however she apparently arrived last week. Unfortunately, I was away with my own sick children! A mother's job never ends! The children met her on Tuesday when they arrived and were so excited! We hung up the postcards and found a good place for Brigid to sit. Many of them wanted to sit and read with her throughout the day as well! Very cute! Anyway, we have some exciting events lined up over the next couple of weeks, so we will do our best to include Brigid and take some photos! The firefighters are coming to our school for a visit next week, we have a school Mass this Friday and we also have a school BBQ coming up!
Anyway, I'll let you know when she is on her way home!
How are our bears doing? Hope they are behaving themselves!
Talk to you soon,
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our School

National Geographic KIDS Widget